Ways to contact me:
- E-mail is the fastest way to reach me. So write me at minki_roo @ yahoo.com (remove any spaces from the e-mail address)
You may see that some of the e-mail links scattered around Memoirs will come up with NOSPAM in the e-mail address (minki_roo@NOSPAMyahoo.com)--just remove the NOSPAM part from the e-mail address before sending and it'll work normally
If you see any of the old firstname.lastname@example.org addresses around, don't use them for your message because thanks to an overwhelming amount of spam, I no longer use any of the minki.net addresses.
- AOL Instant Messenger (AIM): minki la moo, but I keep erratic hours
Y! Instant Messenger: minki_roo, also with erratic hours, but this may be better than AIM because you can leave messages for me when I'm offline.
E-Mail and Contact Do-s and Don't-s:
Stolen from my AYBS site...to make sure I receive and read your message, follow these guidelines:
- DO: put "Memoirs of a Fish" or "Fisheye" in the subject. Doing this is the ONLY way to guarantee I'll read your e-mail, as my mail filters are tough cookies. Put anything else and you risk your message not be read right away...or even not being read at all. Sorry, that's the rule.
- DO: be patient and give me a few days to answer you.
- DO: if you're sending attachments (fanart, fanfiction, etc.), send them as .GIF, .JPG, .PNG, .BMP or .TXT files ONLY.
- DO: feel free to send me an instant message if you see me online!
- DON'T: send me a message with a blank subject or something like "Hi". A lot of spam comes disguised as "Hi" :/
- DON'T: spam me with 20 messages in two days thinking it'll make me respond faster--it won't.
- DON'T: send your attachments in any other format without first contacting me for permission. Attachments that are .EXE, .ZIP, .SCR and any other format will be deleted without opening.
- DON'T: harass or flood me with messages if I don't respond immediately. Sometimes I'm away or too busy to chat--if that happens, try again later.
- DON'T: think that my responding to your AIM/e-mail means I want a relationship to develop further between us. I've had more than a few people get too attached to me. If I want us to become friends, I'll let you know.
- DON'T: bother to ask for my name, address, picture, phone number or other personal information--those requests are deleted without reply.