Are You Being Served...and More!  

Go Back   Are You Being Served...and More! > Main Floor: Are You Being Served? > AYBS Central

AYBS Central For all things Are You Being Served!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #121  
Old 12-08-2016, 11:08 AM
Red Shadow's Avatar
Red Shadow Red Shadow is offline
Member of the Board
Member of the Board
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: central Illinois
Posts: 19,238
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonosun View Post


I can this clearly. Red has a new schedule every time he returns from break.
That sounds about right.
__________________
I was in the navy...for a week or two.
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 12-10-2016, 01:10 PM
sonosun's Avatar
sonosun sonosun is offline
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Sunny Arizona
Posts: 61,660
Default

I drempt a dream about this thread. Many of us had dreams on the same nights dealing with AYBS? We were going to type them out and Lucas was going to put them all in a script for a Tribute Episode.
__________________




Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 12-11-2016, 12:52 PM
Red Shadow's Avatar
Red Shadow Red Shadow is offline
Member of the Board
Member of the Board
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: central Illinois
Posts: 19,238
My Mood:
Default

Clever idea!
__________________
I was in the navy...for a week or two.
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 07-07-2017, 11:22 AM
Red Shadow's Avatar
Red Shadow Red Shadow is offline
Member of the Board
Member of the Board
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: central Illinois
Posts: 19,238
My Mood:
Default

Last night I had a dream that my partner and I were driving somewhere. We came across a convenience store and decided to stop to use the restroom and pick-up some snacks. I passed a vending machine that had various items, including AYBS items (t-shirts, mugs, etc.). Greg was already sitting on a chair in front of the machine. He looked miffed, and I asked what was wrong. Apparently this machine was taking his money but not giving out the items he was trying to purchase. He told me he was going to go speak to the management. He got up to do so, and I decided to put a dollar in and try to get something out of the machine. When I put my dollar in, the machine beeped and then started spitting out all the cash other people had put in before me. As soon as that happened, my pussy began meowing for breakfast, so I woke-up.
__________________
I was in the navy...for a week or two.
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 07-08-2017, 01:50 AM
Greg WibblyWobbly's Avatar
Greg WibblyWobbly Greg WibblyWobbly is offline
Lord of all in Serverdom
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 100,031
My Mood:
Send a message via AIM to Greg WibblyWobbly Send a message via Yahoo to Greg WibblyWobbly
Default


Now you know that Greg would have stomped a hole in that machine "American History X" style before talking to anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Shadow View Post
Last night I had a dream that my partner and I were driving somewhere. We came across a convenience store and decided to stop to use the restroom and pick-up some snacks. I passed a vending machine that had various items, including AYBS items (t-shirts, mugs, etc.). Greg was already sitting on a chair in front of the machine. He looked miffed, and I asked what was wrong. Apparently this machine was taking his money but not giving out the items he was trying to purchase. He told me he was going to go speak to the management. He got up to do so, and I decided to put a dollar in and try to get something out of the machine. When I put my dollar in, the machine beeped and then started spitting out all the cash other people had put in before me. As soon as that happened, my pussy began meowing for breakfast, so I woke-up.
__________________
**************************************
Grand Poobah of All Wibbly's Everywhere !!!!
Visit my site for AYBS? Wallpapers, Screensavers, Games and more !
.................................................. .............................
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 07-08-2017, 11:45 AM
Red Shadow's Avatar
Red Shadow Red Shadow is offline
Member of the Board
Member of the Board
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: central Illinois
Posts: 19,238
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg WibblyWobbly View Post

Now you know that Greg would have stomped a hole in that machine "American History X" style before talking to anyone.
I figured as much. I was just disappointed you weren't sitting there in your tighty whities.
__________________
I was in the navy...for a week or two.
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 07-09-2017, 01:43 AM
Greg WibblyWobbly's Avatar
Greg WibblyWobbly Greg WibblyWobbly is offline
Lord of all in Serverdom
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 100,031
My Mood:
Send a message via AIM to Greg WibblyWobbly Send a message via Yahoo to Greg WibblyWobbly
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Shadow View Post
I figured as much. I was just disappointed you weren't sitting there in your tighty whities.
__________________
**************************************
Grand Poobah of All Wibbly's Everywhere !!!!
Visit my site for AYBS? Wallpapers, Screensavers, Games and more !
.................................................. .............................
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 10-22-2017, 06:44 AM
Red Shadow's Avatar
Red Shadow Red Shadow is offline
Member of the Board
Member of the Board
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: central Illinois
Posts: 19,238
My Mood:
Default

Last night I had a dream about this message board. I had come back from Chicago and not checking this board for a few days (which is what just happened in real life). When I logged on again, there were tons and tons of threads to catch-up on and post to. But the weird thing is that instead of typing our responses, we wrote them out on a sheet of paper and then scanned them in. Of course, my scanner was broken, and my had writing was atrocious.
__________________
I was in the navy...for a week or two.
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 10-22-2017, 09:29 AM
Greg WibblyWobbly's Avatar
Greg WibblyWobbly Greg WibblyWobbly is offline
Lord of all in Serverdom
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 100,031
My Mood:
Send a message via AIM to Greg WibblyWobbly Send a message via Yahoo to Greg WibblyWobbly
Default

__________________
**************************************
Grand Poobah of All Wibbly's Everywhere !!!!
Visit my site for AYBS? Wallpapers, Screensavers, Games and more !
.................................................. .............................
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 10-22-2017, 11:18 AM
sonosun's Avatar
sonosun sonosun is offline
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Sunny Arizona
Posts: 61,660
Default

Red is having a lot of AYBS? dreams. I seldom have them.
__________________




Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old Today, 02:55 PM
Red Shadow's Avatar
Red Shadow Red Shadow is offline
Member of the Board
Member of the Board
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: central Illinois
Posts: 19,238
My Mood:
Default

I had an AYBS dream last night in which they made a new episode that took place in 2017 Grace Brothers. Miss Brahms was still there but now head of Ladies Intimate Apparel. Mr. Lucas had come back, but I don't remember his position. In this episode they were serving Christmas lunch to the entire store at once, and YMG was still kicking and there at the luncheon.
__________________
I was in the navy...for a week or two.
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old Today, 07:03 PM
larsen525 larsen525 is offline
An aura what is purple with white stripes
Member of the Board
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 2,464
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Shadow View Post
Last night I had a dream about this message board. I had come back from Chicago and not checking this board for a few days (which is what just happened in real life). When I logged on again, there were tons and tons of threads to catch-up on and post to. But the weird thing is that instead of typing our responses, we wrote them out on a sheet of paper and then scanned them in. Of course, my scanner was broken, and my had writing was atrocious.
That reminds me of how Sue used to communicate with me. For some time after we first met, she wasn't very computer-literate, so she used to hand-write a note or letter to me, scan it, and attach it to a blank email.

As Sue was the only person who's ever communicated with me in this way, I called these messages "Uptongrams."

- E.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.