Old 02-25-2016, 10:36 PM
Henry_The_Lovable_Old_Bartender's Avatar
Henry_The_Lovable_Old_Bartender Henry_The_Lovable_Old_Bartender is offline
Still arranging my nuts
Novelty Candles

My Mood:
Default Hello again after 5 long years!

Hey everyone,

Henry the lovable old bartender here. It's been 5 years since I last logged in. I was an active member for about a year on here, then life got busy. I got distracted with going to college and working full time, getting married, moving 3 or 4 times, and I completely forgot about this forum!

I loved being on here so much when I was active, especially playing the games. I had so much fun because I consider myself quite versed in AYBS since I watch the full series start to finish, 2-3 times per year.

Anyways, I was watching AYBS recently as always, and I suddenly remembered "wait, wasn't there a AYBS forum??" I looked my old username up, somehow remembered my password, and here I am. It's good to be back.

I look forward to once again participating in a community of individuals who love the greatest show on earth.

Unfortunately, my trousers are still coming down, I still haven't finished arranging my nuts or counting my olives, and worse, I still haven't gotten over getting yelled at for just trying to be polite... I am supposed to be a lovable old bartender after all....

-Henry