View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 07:40 AM
Pacific Standard Mink
Administrator

My Mood:
Default Updated User Rank List

Since members can now create their custom titles at any time, I've expanded the User Rank list to add more ranks, as well as making each rank require more posts to reach:

The Junior: everyone starts off here
Packing and Maintenance: 15 posts (meaning you'll put this rank on when you've made this many posts)
Customer: 30 posts
Canteen Staff: 45 posts
Lift Person: 60 posts
Sporting Goods: 75 posts
Novelty Candles: 90 posts
His and Hers: 105 posts
Bathroom Fittings: 125 posts
Toy Department: 150 posts
Middle Sales Assistant: 175 posts
Hardware and DIY: 200 posts
Staff Magazine Editor: 250 posts
Senior Salesperson: 300 posts

Moving on to...

Mr. Rumbold's Secretary: 350 posts
(yes, you get this even if you are male. If it makes you feel any better, John Inman played a male secretary in Take a Letter, Mr. Jones Otherwise, just make those 50 posts to move on to the next levels)

Which are...

Floorwalker: 400 posts
Accounts Department: 450 posts

Then comes:

Upper Middle Management: 500 posts
After you reach Upper Middle Management, you get the Key to the Executive Washroom and your name in Purple

Next is:
The Heir: 750 posts
There's nothing special about the Heir

And finally...
Member of the Board: 1000 posts
At Member of the Board Rank, you enter the prestigous Member of the Board usergroup. Your name is in Green, and you are listed on our Forum Leaders Page and receive our small benefits package...which you won't know what it is until you actually get there Everyone has the opportunity to make MotB rank.

Last, the counts needed for each level may change at any time...though if they do change, it'll likely be because I've added a rank and adjusted the counts around it to accomodate. If you are currently UMM or MOTB and any changes I make cause you to temporarily drop out of the rank, you will still keep all benefits with that rank (e.g., key, benefits package).

Being held prisoner by newborn. Send help! Or send more wine!

Last edited by minki; 08-08-2007 at 10:54 PM.